- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Proven experience as payroll specialist or payroll manager
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices
- Professional level of English and Russian languages.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of 1C.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent; BSc/BA in business, accounting or relevant field is a plus
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English to [email protected] and indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.