QC –Painting Inspector
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Globally talking about BV, it has 1400 offices in 140 countries with thousands of employees.
Bureau Veritas Azerbaijan is now Looking for a QC- Panting Inspector .
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Issues the relevant Quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to Quality Control Supervisor non-conformances reports.
• Control of storage and certification of consumables.
• Performs qualifications of coating processes.
• Checks surface preparation.
• Checks and records atmospheric conditions prior to starting of painting operations.
• Carries out wet and dry film thickness checks.
• Verifies the correct color-coding and painting.
• Performs visuals inspections.
• Performs adhesion testing.
• Performs penetration testing.
• Evaluates impact testing
• Performs visual checks after blasting.
• Witness and monitor of coating testing
• Preparing and Review of site procedures
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or equivalent and field background preferably .
• Hold valid Certificates ( CSWIP BGAS/NACE ,ICORR, SSPC PCI)
• Have an appropriate practical 5 years experience background
• Have good command of English, both written and oral, Russian is an advantage
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to the following address mentioning the position in the subject line. Otherwise CV’s will be ignored.