Job title: Product Manager
This role will have responsibility for executing GTM (Go to market) product strategy and defining initiatives towards consumers and Lottery gaming/Sports Betting/Virtual Games portfolio.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
• Design the end-to-end player experience and journey with a people-oriented perspective and creating customer value proposals and to reach a rapid turnover and profitability growth.
• Manage and lead the entire process from the discovery of the new products and its features until their launch, follow-up, and improvements.
• Have an analytical and technical approach to marketing techniques, implement KPI’s and report on product profit & loss and product portfolio profitability using data.
• Develop new projects in coordination with the related departments with aim of increasing the number of players, wallet share, and revenue in addition to reaching the market share and brand awareness targets.
• Contribute marketing strategy analysis and roadmaps to increase profitability in accordance with reaching products’ targets.
• Increase profitability by contributing to the determination of marketing strategies for products to reach their market targets.
• Increase the number of electronic platforms, web sites, and application users, retaining existing users and increasing wallet share .
• Understand and analyze customer needs better and managing current products efficiently.
• Secure the functionality of the business and to drive extensive and sustainable efficiency.
• Manage relationships with partners/vendors and agency communications.
• Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement.
• Monitor performance with tracking and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
• Oversee and work towards the improvement of supplier performance.
• Contribute to company’ market intelligence.
• A Bachelor’s degree in related fields (MBA is an asset)
• More than 5 years diversified and progressive work experience (Experience in e-commerce/digital is an asset)
• Solid understanding of business intelligence and data analysis methods
• Good planning and organization skills
• Experience in product management, trade marketing and managing significant budgets
• Experience in extensive device testing in all kinds of software (IOS, Android, web, etc.) and content updating in any kind of back-office software (e-commerce, news site, etc.)
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
• Proficiency in MS Office tools and BI
• Good interpersonal skills
• Efficiency and effectivity orientation
• Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership
• Interest in sports
• Well spoken and written English & Russian, preferable also Turkish
If you are interested please sent CVs with subject “Product Manager” to [email protected]