Welding Inspector (IND Inspector)
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Globally talking about BV, it has 1400 offices in 140 countries with thousands of employees.
Bureau Veritas Azerbaijan is now looking for a Welding Inspector (IND Inspector)
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
• Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results.
• Provides clear documentation of findings and results.
• Perform specialized inspections.
• Work closely with client to identify and remove obstacles
• Actively participate in client safety initiatives, incident investigations, etc.
• Maintains equipment and calibration.
• Follows safety rules and practices and other safety requirements for all projects. Performs pre-task planning prior to executing work.
• Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
• Be responsible for maintaining quality standards on all projects
• Record and maintain in-process and final inspection records for quality assurance and production control.
• Coordinate work with production to identify required inspections
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or equivalent and field background preferably.
• Hold valid Certificates (CSWIP Welding 3.1)
• NDT related certifications will be an advantage
• Have an appropriate practical 5 years’ experience background
• Other QA/QC Qualifications will be an advantage
• Have good command of English, both written and oral, Russian is an advantage
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to the following address mentioning the position in the subject line.
Otherwise CV’s will not be considered.