We are looking for an Operations Manager to join Bolt’s Groceries team on our journey to build our grocery vertical and dark stores all over the country and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our ambitious delivery goals.
The Operations Manager will be one of the key members at our Bolt Market local team and you will be responsible for leading an operations team in charge of all Bolt Market operations located in the country. You will be working on quality and performance metrics of the stores which will require you to act smart and think outside of the box while resolving daily operational challenges.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the establishment and operation of all dark stores in the country.
- Own and improve Bolt Market operational performance and quality metrics. You will be the main point of contact for any matter related to dark store operations and quality. You will be in charge of the implementation of all processes and improvements done in the dark stores, which will require you to constantly analyse key metrics and drive performance improvements.
- Hire, lead, train and grow your team. You will manage a core team of Operations Specialists that manage every operational aspect of Bolt Market in the country - including managing and organising picker operations to assemble customers’ orders.
- Ensuring a healthy and collaborative environment for your colleagues, arranging all tools and processes (including training, onboarding and QA) that will support your team in reaching the desired operational and customer satisfaction targets, while having fun along the way!
- Coordinate both with other stakeholders to ensure the desired stock availability on each dark store. You will also be working closely with the HQ Operations team to improve and expand our assortment proposition to meet user expectations.
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with a healthy work environment and legal requirements.
- Analyse and improve processes in the warehouse and picker operations.
- Work and travel to other cities in order to improve both our operational KPIs as well as customers’ success globally.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Business Administration, Operations Management or related field.
- 3+ years of previous relevant experience in operations management, supply chain/ warehouse management, business development or consulting.
- 2+ years of previous experience managing teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Azerbaijani.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving quality metrics and operational targets by improving operational processes and frameworks.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems (advanced Excel skills are a must).
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
- Must be willing to travel across different cities throughout the country.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
-As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
APPLY HERE - https://careers.bolt.eu/positions/5392533002