Job title: Associate
Position: Legal Associate
Employment type: Full time
• Research legislation;
• Draft newsletters and memos;
• Proofread and translate technical documents;
• Help clients in corporate, immigration, labour and tax cases;
• Assist in preparing for client meetings;
• Assist in department’s administrative matters.
• Represent BDO in a professional manner at all times through punctuality & appearance;
• Maintenance of accurate records of time spent on each project;
• Meet the Firm’s expectations and project deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in law;
• Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian and English;
• 3 years of experience in relevant field;
• Good communication, writing and time management skills;
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
• Honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
Applicants who do not meet the first two criteria shall not be considered.
Interested candidates are requested to send their updated resumes to [email protected] with LE5375 mentioned in the subject of your e-mail.