We are looking for an Operations Coordinator, who can manage supply in Baku, which means training and coaching hundreds of drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s business operations in Baku
- Onboard new drivers to Bolt’s platform - training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Initialize training for fleet partners to ensure a high-quality service
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churning rate at minimum levels
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality, and utilization metrics and ensure a great experience for our users and drivers
- Support our fleet partners, acquire new partners
- Keep high-quality customer support for drivers
- Help us launch new products in the city
We are looking for:
- You have minimum 1 years experience
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written English and Azeri, any other language is a plus
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
You will get extra credits for:
Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!