Part of Responsibilities:
As Learning Specialist, the candidate will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the Leaning and Development function in the hotel under the Human Resources Division.
- To assist the Human Resources Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Learning and Development function, ensuring the effective delivery of the compulsory training courses and all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual and are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that all associates training records are kept up to date and timely entered into the Corporate Learning Network and the hotel HRMS systems.
- To timely produce and distribute reports on training session’s feedback, training attendance, compliance, etc.
- To arrange and/or attend Departmental Communication Meetings as scheduled.
- To support hotel’s focus on service excellence and authentic hospitality by training and assisting others in training associates to provide exceptional and sincere service to the guests.
- To actively promote learning culture in the hotel and support tools to the Service Coaches, hotel leadership and associates.
- To ensure that all relevant in-house rules and regulations are communicated to associates timely and effectively to ensure efficient implementation.
- To prepare the hotel’s annual Training Plan and make recommendations to the annual HR Calendar.
- To plan learning activities for the month based on the training needs analysis and in accordance with the established budged, annual Training Plan and level of business.
- Carry out monthly training needs analysis taking into account training attendance reports, development activities planned in associate’s Individual Development Plan (IDP) and other development plans that might be created.
- To assist Heads of Department, Managers and Service Coaches in identifying training needs within their respective departments.
- To co-ordinate submission and monitor quality and delivery of the Departmental Training Plans.
- To assist with the monitoring of departmental standards as defined in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To co-ordinate all inter-departmental cross-training program plans and evaluations and ensure compliance with the hotel policy.
- Actively promote hotel’s recognition programs and social activities among the associates.
- Higher education – preference given to HR or business-related degrees
- 1-2 years minimum prior experience as a Training specialist in a hotel or service-related organization
- Good command of English & Russian
- Fluent in MS Office Package, especially MS Excel
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to identify training needs; well experienced in delivering corporate training materials
Interested candidates should send the CV to the following email address: [email protected]