Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
Company: Deloitte & Touche CIS
What impact will you make?
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, corporate finance, enterprise risk, tax and legal services to many Azerbaijani as well as Global clients. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
As a member of Deloitte Azerbaijan team, you will have the opportunity to work under close supervision of more experienced colleagues including managers and partners, help to execute and deliver on our engagements. In return, you will receive real life on-job learning tailored to your unique interests and aspirations; get all the necessary skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress professionally and personally. As you build up on your competencies and experience, you will become a trusted business advisor adding value to our clients and engagement teams every day.
Your business unit:
- Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
- Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together as one across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- Want to be part of a dedicated, energetic team? Want to work with professionals with solid academic backgrounds whose goal is to offer comprehensive solutions to our clients? Take a look at the Deloitte ICS Finance team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting with academic excellence
- 2-3 year of experience in a similar field
- Advanced written and spoken Azeri and English, Russian is preferable
- Ability to thrive in an environment of pressing deadlines and dynamic condition
- Ability to focus on internal client service and strive to exceed internal clients’ expectations while remaining committed to Deloitte vision and objectives
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to determine causes and produce effective solutions
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspirations
- We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to our business. Our package includes extensive medical/ dental coverage, and a range of other programs and benefits to support your physical, mental and social wellness.
In addition, you will get:
- Support and coaching from some of the most experienced colleagues around
- Financing and tuition to get your internationally recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or equivalent)
- Opportunities to develop new skills both in terms of core competencies and soft skills
- Deloitte is an inclusive employer and we are proud with the diverse staff we have. We always strive for the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
The role will involve:
- Perform payroll accounting, make payroll entries and maintain payroll files for the company employees.
- Ensure that payroll processing is in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Prepare payroll reports to state agencies on regular basis.
- Analyze payroll issues and provide appropriate action plans.
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information on regular basis.
- Processing Expense reports on regular basis and accruing expenses based on the budget cost line items of the company
- Processing Sick Leave in online portal and following up the progress of payments.
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.