About PITS Global Data Recovery Services
PITS Global Data Recovery Center is a global brand and has a reputation for a reason. We have more than 50 locations in the US and in other continents that help us to reach every customer in the world. Our data recovery team is a global collection of talent and minds coming together to make every data recovery case successful.
We understand that the data is an asset of families and businesses that should not be lost. That is why we are here to help our customers. So far, our data recovery specialists have recovered countless amounts of data from failed hard drives, flash drive, and RAID arrays.
Full Job Description
The customer service/sales representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs and communicating effectively with team members within the customer service department. You must be positive, energetic, and driven to be successful in a challenging and rewarding environment. You must be flexible and able to adjust to the quick and demanding changes of the business. You must be an excellent communicator with excellent phone etiquette and problem-solving skills. You must be able to work well in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
• Answer customer calls and online chats
• Delivers exceptional customer service to build customer satisfaction & loyalty
• Provide the fast and correct information to incoming customer inquiries.
• Processes customer shipments/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
• Works closely with the accounting department to resolve disputed credit items and delayed payments.
• Provide timely feedback to the management team regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Utilizes all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose customer issues
• Identifies and escalate priority issues
• Follows up customer calls and request based on the defined procedures
• Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures in Salesforce CRM.
• Superb communication skills, written and verbal in English
• Must have excellent email demeanor, exuding confidence with a clear, inviting, and professional tone.
• Excellent computer skills and comfort in navigating multiple systems
• Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Good speed typing skills on QWERTY keyboard
Excellent time management skills. Must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently without direction.
The ideal candidate has native level American English with a background in technology and sales management. 2-3 years of experience working in a customer service (or similar) role or sales is a must University Degree is a must.
Schedule: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday to Friday New York time/GMT -5
Work Experience in one of these fields:
in Call center: 3 years (Required)
in Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
in Sales Management: 3 years (Required)
English - Native Level - Required
Workplace: Remote or in Baku office
• Answer incoming customer inquiries
• Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
• Record customer information within our customer service database
• Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
• Offer support and solutions to customers per the company’s customer service policies
• Other duties as requested
Salary: 1500AZN + Good Bonuses from successful sales.
Please send your CV to [email protected] email address.
Company’s website: www.pitsdatarecovery.com