Manager, Curriculum and Assessment - ADA School
ADA School will take you through the most exciting journey of living your passion while building a rewarding career in 21 Century Teaching and Learning.
ADA School admits students after completing the 9th grade at any school. The program offered by the school aims to develop students who have excellent breadth and depth of knowledge – students who grow as Intellectual Solution Providers, Close Collaborators, Effective Communicators and Ethical Citizens.
The primary language of instruction is English.
ADA School announces a key administrative position open for applications.
• Master’s degree in education, curriculum and instruction, assessment, or related field from an accredited institution;
• Minimum of five years teaching experience (Science subjects preferred) and 2 years of experience as academic manager;
• Experience of international curricula, specially IB DP curriculum and work experience as DP coordinator is beneficial.
• Proven experience in curriculum design, assessment and data analysis with ability to synthesize and analyse quantitative and qualitative data, prepare and present reports effectively, and make necessary recommendations;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Azerbaijani;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ensure alignment of curriculum and assessment to academic standards and School’s graduate attributes and competencies;
• Manage the implementation and delivery of curriculum, courses, course standards, and assessment activities;
• Measure student learning and competency acquisition through timely, effective, ongoing assessment
• Guide and Assist instructors in improving the existing and designing new learning experiences based on assessment data;
• Suggest innovative ways that will enhance teaching and learning;
• Plan and participate in classroom observations and yearly performance reviews in alignment with the School procedure guidelines
• Provide timely feedback (written and oral) on classroom observation
• Undertake other duties as directed
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to [email protected] specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application is August 9, 2021.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visit www.ada.edu.az