Job title: Procurement Specialist
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Duties and responsibilities
• Works with domestic and international vendors to source new products throughout the product lifecycle;
• Identify and engage with new vendors to cost and source new products;
• Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, capability etc.;
• Prepare RFP / RFQ / Product Spec documents based on team inputs to ensure complete costing proposals are submitted by selected vendors;
• Analyzes and recommends cost and process improvements;
• Execute all related sourcing & negotiation activities; and drive continuous performance improvements on quality and total cost performance;
• Undertakes supplier negotiations within delegation across multiple categories;
• Prepare a detailed assessment of quotations to ensure compliance, likeness with alternatives and make recommendation;
• Comply with the SRG standards of an ethically and responsible procurement practices;
• Build high quality relationships with all internal and external stakeholders;
• Organize meetings, conduct procurement audits, track restaurant compliance and follow-up;
• Provides Procurement support to the business in the budgeting process;
• Designs effective financial models for tender documentation, post tender analysis, logistics costs and other cost/volume modelling as required;
• Collates periodical supplier performance management feedback;
• Ensures suppliers logistics and inventory processes are aligned with the business operating model;
• Ensure all health, safety, quality and environmental standards and legislation are strictly met during purchasing.
• University degree in economics, management, business or supply chain management;
• 3+ years practical experience in vendor management, overseas and domestic sourcing, procurement experience across multiple categories of spend in the hospitality industry;
• Excellent cognitive skills with a proactive approach to problem solving;
• Strong analytical, negotiation, communication, project management skills;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision;
• Ability to analyze options, understand risks and make recommendations;
• Self-driven, highly motivated, initiative;
• Trilingual (Azerbaijani, English and Russian) written and verbal skills
• Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Please note that position is open for candidates possessing Azerbaijani citizenship.
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email. Otherwise the candidacy will not be considered in the review process of the applications collected. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.
Deadline for applications – July 30, 2021.
E-mail: [email protected]