Job Title: Senior Project Accountant (CRRE)
• We are looking for prospective candidates to fulfil Senior Accountant role within within Commercial & Residential Real Estate division (CRRE Group).
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as cash control, invoicing, payments, etc.
• Perform month-end closing procedures, accounts reconciliations, and updating schedules
• Prepare financial statements (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet,)/(Sales, KPI, reports on timely basis for the management
• Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance
• Responsible for production of cash flow reports, 3-year strategic plan, and annual budget, and quarterly forecasts
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
• Any other duties as required by management
Essential Education: • A bachelor’s degree in a Finance field.
• Advance in Excell
• ACCA degree (F3 & F7 papers)
• Advance in English
• 3-5 years Accounting experience as Senior Accountant or Finance Manager
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
About the Company
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.