Gulfstream Distribution - Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Update bank and taxation accounts daily;
- Generate and send out invoices to partners.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments from partners;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Preparing balances with partners;
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Prepare bank payment documents;
- Process adjustments;
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally;
- Assist with month-end and quoter-end closing;
- Collect data and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Higher Finance Education;
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience;
- Knowledge of English, Russian, Azerbaijani;
- Knowledge in accounts receivable;
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures;
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures;
- Knowledge of general local taxation procedures;
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Knowledge in 1 C accounting program.
Terms and conditions:
- Five-days working week;
- Interesting work in a dynamic IT company;
- Professional growth.
Email: [email protected]