Job Title: Fire Marshal
Pasha Construction LLC is looking for prospective candidates for a position of Fire Marshal in Construction division.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
• Inspect fire equipment and fire alarms on the project regularly and record findings
• Ensure that fire equipment and alarms are maintained, serviced, replaced and available at positions specified by the Fire Safety Plan
• Place required fire points, fire and emergency signage and maintain it
• Inspect hot works, flammable and combustible stores and any fire risk areas
• Perform inspections of offices, accommodation and facilities for fire preparedness
• Assist the HSE Department during emergencies and emergency drills
• Ensure that adequate measures are in place to prevent fires in all situations
• Inspect Hot Work activities and assess compliance to the Hot Work Permit requirements
• Checks Towers Fire Plan for compliance with current procedure
Essential Education: A Bachelor’s degree
• Good communication and problem-solving skills
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Working well as part of a bigger team, but also be able to deliver and work independently;
• Being self-disciplined: high level of adherence to the company requirements, such as code of conduct;
• The ideal candidate will have significant experience gained within a similar role and a fire marshal certificate or willing to get one.