Job Title: Digital Channels Manager
Reporting to: CDO
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
• Responsible for traditional performance management and reporting of our online marketing activities
• Serve as a campaign manager responsible for overseeing customer acquisition marketing activity.
• Work cross-functionally with various teams to drive customer growth through innovative functional enhancements and strategies.
• Partner with the Media & Demand Generation Team to ensure our paid media works hard and delivers efficient results.
• Continuously seek to improve our conversion metrics.
• Leverage our suite of products, media assets, partnerships and relationships to help deliver cross sell plans that benefit all Azerlotereya businesses.
• Optimize acquisition campaigns by analyzing market trends and testing new targeting segments.
• Opportunity to own growth initiatives and drive material business outcomes.
• Advocate for and be a role model of the Digital Marketing Team to influence wider marketing priorities and product and technology roadmaps.
• Identify, grow, and develop top talent within the Digital Marketing Team
• Well understand social media leverage for the business. Eligible to create predictions through modern social medias.
Skills and Qualifications
• University schooling in Business Administration or Marketing
• + 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the gaming sector or in a multinational environment
• Strategic vision end framework design
• Experience in a range of tools across the marketing stack (ex: Affiliate Marketing, Application Installation Measurements, Power BI, Landing Pages, Google Analytics)
• Knowledge of current local regulations and concession requirements (a plus)
• Technical experience on market, competitor, and consumer analysis
• Proven experience in managing resources and teams.
• Consolidated experience in media buying and performance management.
• Experience in managing contractual agreements and manage and monitor suppliers and
• SLA / KPI definition
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, orientation towards innovation and digitalization, creativity is a plus.
• Good planning and organization skills
• Well spoken and written English
• Demonstrated experience in developing marketing strategies and plans
• Experience in managing significant budgets.
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated experience in managing teams.
• Qualified experience in management by objectives
• Good interpersonal skills
• Customer orientation
• Available to travel abroad.
How to apply If you are interested please submit CV with subject “Digital Channels Manager” to [email protected]