Office Manager JD
• A bachelor degree or equivalent.
• 2 years of experience in office administration
• Office management experience.
• Certification: Certification in Secretarial/Administration skills preferred but not required
• Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Language skills (Fluent Azeri, good in English and Russian);
• Female 25-35 years
• Independent correspondence skills; ideal business correspondence skills
• Ability to conduct business correspondence (professional level)
• Strong communication and human-relation skills.
Working Schedule: 09.00 -18.00 Monday – Friday
• Greeting visitors, answering a high-volume of incoming phone calls and delivering world-class service to our customers.
• Organising meetings and managing databases
• Organising company events or conferences
• Ordering stationery
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
• Preparing letters, presentations and reports
• İmplementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
• Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
E-mail: [email protected]