PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for Associate in Risk Assurance department
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on Business Administration, Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems;
● Understanding of business processes, governance and internal control environment, IT management and processes;
● Work experience in the areas mentioned above is an advantage;
● Strong interest in emerging information technologies and developing IT expertise to maximize added value from IT to business environment of clients;
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in Azerbaijani, English (Russian is an advantage) and excellent soft skills;
● Comfortable with learning and working with new computer tools and applications;
● Strong and highly adaptable problem-solving skills;
● Ability to work under pressure with minimal guidance to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks;
● Ability to proactively manage communications with clients and colleagues to ensure consistent, successful delivery of tasks;
● MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
● Knowledge of programming languages is an advantage.
● Assisting with performing audit procedures, conducting interviews, reviewing documents and communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports in wide range of projects;
● Participating in IT Audit, Governance, Compliance, Internal Audit, Internal Control, Business Process Optimisation, Enterprise Risk Management projects;
● Assisting with assessing IT risks and testing Information Technology General Controls (ITGCs);
● Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients;
● Assisting with data analytics tasks through utilizing relevant tools;
● Collecting, analysing and processing data for the project purposes.
What we offer
● Support for professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CIA, CRISC, COBIT, ITIL)
● Opportunity to attend global trainings of PwC
● Opportunity to work with foreign PwC offices
● Diverse nature of projects which will enable you to form your career path in more technical or business-oriented direction
● A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
● Diverse and dynamic work environment
Apply to the vacancy #231420WDWD (Risk Assurance Services Associate) on pwc.com/beagamechanger before July 25, 2021.