PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
Currently we are looking for Cyber Security Associate in Risk Assurance department
● Degree in computer science, information security, information systems, and other related fields;
● Familiar with security and control for technologies: Unix, Windows, database, firewall, router, mobile technologies
● Knowledge at least one of programming languages (Java, Python or other);
● Knowledge in network security and cryptography;
● Practical experience in penetration testing, code review is advantage;
● Knowledge of technology risk and cyber information security management framework and standards (NIST, ISO27001 etc.) is advantage;
● Android and iOS development skill are an advantage;
● Strong interest or curiosity to develop Information Security expertise;
● Written and verbal communication skills in English and Azerbaijani (Russian is an advantage) and excellent soft skills;
● Data analysis skills, as well as intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism;
● Strong and highly adaptable problem-solving skills and to manage multiple tasks, projects at the same time;
● Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and to work with minimal guidance.
● Assisting with performing ITGC audit procedures, conducting client interviews, and reviewing documents;
● Performing audit of information security for compliance with corporate requirements and standards;
● Analysing security of business applications, and infrastructure systems (including operating system, database, web server, firewall and router, etc.);
● Assisting in penetration tests, code review projects (code review of web and mobile applications)
● Assisting with identifying, developing, and documenting issues and recommendations for clients;
● Assisting with communicating the results of projects to management via oral presentations and written reports;
● Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
What we offer
● Diverse nature of projects which will enable you to choose your career path either in more technical (e.g. cyber-security) or consulting (e.g. business process optimization) direction;
● A competitive salary and extensive social benefits;
● Diverse and dynamic work environment;
● Support for professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, COBIT, ITIL);
● Opportunity to attend global trainings of PwC.
Apply to the vacancy #231431WD (Cyber Security Associate) on pwc.com/beagamechanger before July 25, 2021.