QA/QC Specialist (Project based).
The job holder’s overall responsibility is to prepare QA/QC documents for purchased products and materials as per the project general requirements. The job holder is accountable for all quality related documentation and activities.
• Prepare Final Quality Dossiers for each product or material.
• Prepare individual Final Quality Dossier Indexes for each product or material.
• Ensure Final Quality Dossiers were prepared as per the individual Index.
• Ensure Indexes were prepared as per the project and international codes and standards.
• Plan Quality activities and get approval from the client.
• Perform all Quality activities which are mentioned in project requirements.
• Plan and perform FAT procedures for materials and products.
• Plan and perform inspections for each material or product.
• Ensure FAT procedures and inspections conducted in a safely manners.
• Ensure all technical, contractual, cost and test information is properly recorded, collated and available as reference.
• Ensure all type of inspection records are filled as pe the project requirements and secured till the handover in single official hard copy.
• Communicate with Quality Team from client’s side.
• Coordinate with Engineering team.
• Prepare reports for project management.
• Engineering diploma, ISO9001:2015 (at least internal auditor) certificates are preferable.
• At least 10 years of experience in Oil and gas industry.
• Robust experience in QA/QC activities.
• Strong background in Telecom/Instrumentation Engineering.
• Strong safety and quality culture with EPC contractors.
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
• Strong computer skills (MS office, Adobe PDF, AutoCAD).
• Good communication and management skills and understanding of the contractual requirements.
Please send your resume to [email protected] with position title QA/QC Specialist in the subject line.