Job Title: Leasing Manager
Role Synopsis: Pasha Construction LLC is looking for a highly experienced candidate to fulfil the position of a Leasing Manager within the Malls Management division of the Company. The candidate will be supposed to manage and facilitate the administration and execution of all lease and lease-related activities, receivables management of all malls and managing the leasing team.
Candidates meeting the below stated criteria are requested to send their CV/Resume to [email protected]
• Manages and facilitates the administration and execution of all lease and lease-related activities.
• Maintaining and managing accurately the lease database information in accordance with all commercial negotiations.
• Tracking critical lease dates such as renewals/termination/extensions on a timely basis.
• Directing the leasing team from Listing/identifying of all vacant commercial space to successfully signing off commercial lease agreements as per the revenue budget.
• Managing the leasing team on lease document preparation, archiving the commercial negotiations for auditing etc.
• Preparation, review and approve of the annual rent and service charge budget for each mall.
• Approval of rent/service charge/utility (all commercial invoices)
• Allocation of accounts and reviews;
• Overall responsibility of the receivable management process of all malls. Weekly analysing and identifying of debt trends and taking action to minimize the debt liabilities of malls.
• Preparation and presentation of debt reports for the board of directors.
• Commercial rental calculations and proposals
• Review of commercial rental parameters.
Essential Education: • Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, management, operations management.
• 10 years of total experience and minimum 5 years commercial asset management and lease experience and strong working knowledge of commercial/retail leasing
• Strong leasing and lease management experience and knowledge
• Lease negotiations, retail brokerage, market management and comp analysis
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong attention to details
• Proven record of success on previous projects
• Knowledge of fashion, F&B brands and understanding structure of the business unit
• Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani and English
• Knowledge of Russian is a plus
• Master’s degree in business administration, finance or similar relevant field
About the Company
Pasha Construction is the foremost developer of international standard commercial and residential property in Azerbaijan. We have completed a unique array of outstanding projects in prime locations, which are notable both for their architectural excellence and the quality of their construction.
Our landmark projects have made a significant contribution to the dramatic transformation of the Baku cityscape over the last few years – particularly as many of our major projects have been prominently located on the city’s prestigious seafront boulevard.
Beyond simply creating beautiful spaces, one of our core objectives is to actively manage the completed properties to deliver an exceptional experience to our clients and their patrons. For the majority of our projects, we are closely involved throughout the full life cycle; from initial design conception through to the management of operations and maintenance post-completion. Working this way allows us to guarantee that the initial aspirations for each property are fully delivered to the client’s complete satisfaction.
Our asset management teams have been created to ensure that we have the required expertise to manage each specific property asset class to its maximum potential. We are confident that our asset management capability is not only the finest in Azerbaijan, but that our teams have been created with the depth of knowledge and international experience necessary to deliver this service to the highest global standards.