KS3, IGCSE and A-level Maths and ICT Teacher
We are inviting qualified and experienced Maths and ICT teachers to be part of the great team here at ABC.
We are interested in meeting professionally trained teachers who are able to demonstrate a growth mindset, critical thinking skills, and nurturing pastoral skills.
- Native level speaker of English with British system experience.
- Strong curriculum understanding of both Cambridge and Edexcel.
- A minimum of 1 year experience and IGCSE experience (A-level is desirable.)
- Strong subject knowledge.
- A ‘can do’ approach to work and a strong work ethic.
- Good organization skills.
- Relevant qualifications- recognized teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.)
- Ability to communicate effectively with parents and students.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the same or similar role.
- The ability to form and maintain good working relations with colleagues.
- The desire to build a strong subject.
-International teacher career opportunity;
-Life insurance and private medical insurance for the employee;
-70% reduction in school fees for all dependent children;
-Transportations provided to and from the nearest metro station to the school;
-Lunches provided by ABC, monday – friday during school days;
-Onsite fitness center, swimming pool at school;
-International atmosphere and social life.
Interested candidates should submit CVs in English to [email protected] and indicate the position applying for “Maths and ICT teacher” in the subject line.