The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (www.ahk-baku.de) is searching for a Specialist in Education and Management to support Vocational Education Team in implementation of the “Digital Vocational Orientation” project for 6 months period with a monthly allowance.
The German-Azerbaijani Chamber of Commerce (AHK Azerbaijan) is the official representative of the German economy in Azerbaijan. As a part of its services AHK Azerbaijan supports German and Azerbaijani companies in their operations in Azerbaijan, offers a wide range of services including in-depth market research and analysis and organises multiple networking events each year.
• Supporting the Project Manager in content development for digital vocational orientation tool;
• Preparing working documents (occupational standards, education programmes) for publication;
• Translating documents and correspondence from English into Azerbaijani and vice-versa;
• Coordinating acquisition of survey / evaluation process participants;
• Conducting evaluation of digital vocational education tool with end users;
• Supporting promotional campaign and procedures for disseminating project results.
• University degree in Education, Psychology, Business Administration or other related fields, additional technical education is an asset;
• Proficiency in English and Azerbaijani languages, good command of German is an asset;
• Experience of working in the similar capacity;
• Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet Communication Tools);
• Proven command of editorial, writing skills and techniques;
• Effective communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
• Reliable, accurate, punctual, proactive, motivated and target-oriented working attitude;
• Experience of working in an international environment or abroad is an advantage.
Post will benefit from a 6 months’ (with 1 month probation period) fixed-time contract with a monthly allowance. Successful candidate will need to start working from September 2021.
If interested, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected] until 15 August 2021 indicating Specialist in Education and Management in the subject area of e-mail. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.