“Matanat A” Company announces a vacancy for HR Director.
- Implementing Human Resources Management Policy in accordance with the Labor Code;
- Participation in the preparation and improvement of rules and internal procedures;
- Providing recruitment, selection, and placement of employees based on internal procedures and processes;
- Establishment of reserve personnel base;
- Implementation of control over the execution of the approved internal regulations;
- Organizing attestation of employees;
- Providing support for adaptation and directing the newly recruited employees;
- Delivering presentations to management on finding and stimulation of high potential employees;
- Sending employees to professional development courses;
- Organization and management of personnel inspectors;
- Supporting the company’s CSR policy, implementing various projects according to the plan.
- Higher education (desirable in Social Sciences, Psychology or Management);
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources management;
- Age limit: 30-45;
- Language skills (Proficient in Azerbaijani, Russian, English);
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer and Outlook
- Leadership features
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to communicate
- Planned approach to work
- Job type: full-time
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 6:00pm, 5 working days a week.
- Workplace- Baku, Azerbaijan (Head office)
- Provided with corporative number.
SALARY: By agreement
Interested Candidates, please send CV with subject “HR Director” to [email protected]