Looking for GSA Manager
In this role you will be responsible for planning and managing the operation and expansion of Company GSA airline business to ensure achievement of market share, revenue & contribution targets through dynamic management & representation of GSA airlines.
Role and Responsibilities
• Implement the business strategy and related policies for the GSA companies, whilst ensuring maximum profitability and productivity.
• Monitor and be aware of all changing market situations, and continuously adapt the business strategy to meet the environmental conditions and challenges of the future.
• To train, motivate and develop the staff to ensure efficient achievement of the departmental objectives and increasing profitability.
• Manage the overall annual budget for GSAs with respect to sales, manpower and overall costs. Identify the profitability of each Airline, and work to maximize overall profitability of the department. Continuously seek improvements in business processes, systems and technology in order to ensure that business targets are achieved in the most productive manner.
• 8- 10 years experience at a senior management capacity of a Travel based organization, with expertise in managing GSA travel business
• Knowledge of IATA regulations, airline, policies and procedures together with documentation and accounting requirements.
• Familiarity with the GSA travel business environment is desirable to understand customer needs and supplier capability.
• Knowledge of principles, methods for presentation, promoting, sales or services (highly motivated & result oriented)
• Fluency in English (Read Write Speak),
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until August 06 , 2021.
Please indicate the name of the position (GSA Manager) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.