Job title: BI & Reporting Specialist
Specialist that responsible for innovative and tech-savvy analytics to plan and oversee our business intelligence and analytics strategies. To extract and interpret raw data to derive valuable insights for our retailers and distributors, develop and implement analytics solutions, track key performance metrics to improve business performance and present daily/weekly/monthly reports to senior management.
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
• Develop effective business intelligence strategies and analytics solutions.
• Oversee analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyze retailer’s/distributor’s data from multiple applications, ensuring that deadlines are met.
• Apply statistics and data modeling to gain actionable business insights and boost field productivity and revenue.
• Enforce company policies and procedures to ensure quality and prevent discrepancies.
• Communicate and track key performance metrics across departments.
• Manage cross-functional teams, review their performance, and manage schedules.
• Generate reports of findings and present these to senior management.
• Keep abreast of industry best practices and policies.
• Good command of the Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages, both written and verbal
• Strong analytical mindset for statistics and data modeling
• Knowledge of the MS Office programs in advanced level
• Knowledge of the reporting and analysis programs in advanced level
• Strong interpersonal and time-management skills
• Proficient in business intelligence tools, software, and dashboards
If you are interested please sent CVs with subject “BI & Reporting Specialist” to [email protected]