The “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC Vacancy Announcement Digital Learning Coach and IT Integrator
Job Title: Digital Learning Coach and IT Integrator (secondary school)
Supervisor: IT Educational Services Coordinator
Digital Learning Coach and IT Integrator will:
- Actively promote use of digital educational technologies at school;
- Plan and implement trainings on educational digital tools and computer technologies for teachers and students;
- Assess the needs of secondary students and lead IT Professional Development skills training for individuals and small groups;
- Plan and promote the frequent and effective use of technology for digital learning;
- Effectively collaborate with teachers, students and school leadership to improve the use of digital tools and students learning;
- Organize effective work to provide creative digital learning environment using digital devices and tools in a classroom;
- Provide support to further implementation of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device);
- Attend meetings with the IT Educational Services Coordinator and secondary principal on the issues of technology use in the secondary school, its goals and curriculum objectives;
- Manage video, sound and lighting equipment to provide technical support to auditorium events at the secondary campus;
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor or head of school.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT, preferably a Master’s degree;
- Specific training in Computer Science or its use, some desktop support experience preferred;
- Good understanding and experience in Computer Technologies for education;
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently;
- Ability to effectively communicate with teaching staff regarding technology use in both oral and written form;
- Prior successful experience working in a school setting strongly preferred;
- Ability to work rapidly and accurately;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from students, parents, staff or members of the community;
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
- Competency with Windows and MacOS computers and software, some hardware support experience is desired;
- Good experience with Microsoft Office and creation of documents and presentations;
- Current knowledge of available and emerging technologies, especially in regards to mobile computing;
- Good training skills;
- Fluency in English (oral and written).
If you are interested to apply, please send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: [email protected]
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submission of CVs is August 10th, 2021
About the “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC
The “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” (EAS) is a private school founded by The European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS) and started in September 2011. The school offers international programs such as the International Baccalaureate (IB) but also meets all requirements for the Azerbaijani national curriculum. EAS is a member of the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Cambridge International Examinations and is currently in the last phase of the accreditation process with the Council of International Schools (CIS).