The “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC Vacancy Announcement Computer sciences teacher
The key requirement to this vacancy is Good English Fluency and Solid Computer Experience
• Teaching ICT classes to secondary school;
• Leading the extra clubs of Robotics, Engineering;
• Train Teachers on Digital Tools
• Provide Support for Teachers and Students for Effective Use in the Digital Tools
• Resolve Basic Software Issues for users
• Completed university degree in Education (ICT/ information technology teaching)
• Minimum 2 years educational experience;
• Experience in IT is desired
• Fluent in English;
• Creative thinking and initiative;
• Ability to work multi-task in international environment;
• High energy and enthusiasm.
• Good organizational and time-management skills
If you are interested to apply, please send a detailed letter of intent with a CV addressing relevant qualifications and experience to e-mail: [email protected]
CVs without cover letters will not be considered. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, mention title of the position you are applying for. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
The deadline for submission of CVs is August 10th, 2021
About the “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” LLC
The “European Azerbaijan School” Education Complex” (EAS) is a private school founded by The European Azerbaijan Society (TEAS) and started in September 2011. The school offers international programs such as the International Baccalaureate (IB) but also meets all requirements for the Azerbaijani national curriculum. EAS is a member of the European Council of International Schools (ECIS), the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC), Cambridge International Examinations and is currently in the last phase of the accreditation process with the Council of International Schools (CIS).