Role and Responsibilities
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services
• To respond to incoming e-mail within time limit defined by the contract.
• To keep the customers informed about the implementation of the order in respect of the documents required for booking and checkout.
• To promptly inform the customers about any changes in booking and canceled flights.
• To work with the customers to develop the most suitable routes for them.
• To discharge, replace and cancel of all types of tickets.
• To be able to work with bonus cards of the customers ("miles card" etc.), to book and issue tickets and accrual of miles card bonuses.
• To involve colleagues in concerned areas in case of customer questions about hotels and visas.
• To comply with the confidentiality requirements about the travel routes and personal data of the customers.
• To provide information for compiling customer base for the Air-Tickets Sale Manager.
• To register incoming customer complaints.
• To compile report at the end of each day and register all data in 1C software.
• To print out coupons and take them to the accounting department.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Education – higher
• Minimum 3 year work experience.
• The certificate to confirming the completion of AZAL courses (electronic check-tickets), availability of IATA and reservation systems certificates.
• Good in communications in English, Azerbaijani and Russian languages, written and verbal.
Candidates are requested to send their CVs to [email protected] until August 07 , 2021.
Please indicate the name of the position (Ticketing Agent) you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the further stages of the recruitment process.