Job Title: Financial Specialist
Location: Head Office
Reports to: Head of Finance Department
Receives work assignments: Head of Finance Department
Inside of company: All Departments
Outside of company: All Parties
• Education: High education
• Experience: 5 year
• Language: Azeri, English, Russian (all fluent)
• Computer skills: Excel-Excellent, PowerPoint- Excellent
• A good sense of responsibility and etiquette
• Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent presentation skills
• Highly personable
• Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised and outside of working hours
• Analyze financial data to identify our company’s financial status
• Conduct cost and benchmarking analyses
• Prepare budget reports
• Develop financial models, taking legal limitations into consideration
• Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans
• Design and review fiscal policies
• Identify investment opportunities
• Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans)
• Create forecast models based on current and past financial results
• Prepares financial reports, schedules, and exhibits; and prepares and audits general journal entries, payment, cash, purchase, travel, and related vouchers.
• Audits accounting and financial documents as assigned for accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures and with state and federal statutes.
• Prepares monthly status analysis of funds and expenditures, and prepares technical reports on estimates, cost data, and budget items.
• Classifies, codes, posts, and balances assigned financial and accounting documents and records.
• Maintains adequate records of expenditures, funds, appropriations, and expenses, as well as revenue collected and deposited.
• Analyzes and recommends improvements, adaptation, or revisions to the accounting system and accompanying procedures.
• Reviews all assigned outgoing invoices to ensure accuracy.
• Responds to all inquiries regarding Cooperative Purchasing financial transactions.
• Maintains and balances accounts receivable for Cooperative Purchasing.
• Processes bi-weekly payroll, including compiling and inputting data from all employee timesheets, preparing payroll tax deposit, and preparing payroll checks and direct deposit bank notifications.
• Reconciles payroll balances and performs month-end close related to payroll.
• Assists in planning procedures and regulations to control the disbursement of allocated funds and in preparing letters of instruction, manual revisions, and related forms as necessary.
• May instruct staff on the maintenance of assigned accounting records on expenditures and revenue collected, the posting of general ledgers, and the posting of journals entries and/or adjustments.
• May direct the maintenance of assigned accounting records on receipts and disbursements in compliance with state and federal statutes, policies, and procedures.
• May assist in planning accounting and administrative support work procedures.
Performs related work as assigned.
• Deadline for submission CVs until 31.07.2021
Please indicate the name of the position “Financial Specialist” in the subject line of the application email and send to e-mail address: [email protected]