Location: Head Office
Department: Procurement and Project Cost Control
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Position: Procurement clerk
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Executes and/or control the material pricing for the estimating and bidding of goods and services
- Ensure the receipt, logging and timely execution of Purchase orders.
- Manage purchasing, expediting and shipping sections to meet the needs of the Company relative to obtaining goods and services according to Company’s construction schedule.
- Direct development of supply sources and database from foreign &local market to assure product and service quality, delivery timelines and procedures standards are maintained.
- Explore market, make trend analysis, follow market news, and perform other functions as may be required in procurement process
- Bachelor degree
- Negotiating abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making ability
- Solid understanding of supply chain concepts and supplier analysis methods
- Possess interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Upper intermediate level of English and Russian
- Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team player
- Reliable and trustworthy, with the ability to work unsupervised
Please, send your CV/Resume to [email protected] with "Procurement clerk" subject.