Summary: Oversee creation of sales points, theirs visual displays, in order to ensure comply with organisation standards. Analyse changing market trends, supervise sales, oversee production costs, and develop income projections for company.
• Grow sales and achieve targets set
• Support and lead assortment planning for assigned categories
• Create purchase orders for new items in the assigned categories
• Partner in open-to-buy decision for the assigned categories
• Support and execute marketing strategies in the assigned categories
• Manage samples in the assigned categories
• Monitor business metrics
• In-charge of sampling program
• Develop buying budgets and the selection of merchandise
• Maintain up-to-date records for stock receipts, stock holding and stock for sale
• Responsible for merchandise replenishment for all shops
• Select and buy merchandise in assigned categories
• High education is plus.
• Good command in Azeri, English is an advantage.
• At least 2 - 3 years relevant experience in industry
• Good communication skills across all levels
• Excellent organization and presentation skills
• Comfortable with numbers and analyses
• Experienced Merchandiser are welcome to apply
• Remuneration package will be based on experience
Interested nominees please send CV with subject “Merchendaiser” to [email protected] e-mail address.