“Workplace Interiors” LLC looking for candidates to fill the position of “Construction Manager”
Our Construction & Fit-out Team, managed by experienced engineers and supervisors can carry out works in record period. This is particularly true when Workplace Interiors oversees complete scope and manages all process internally from design to procurement to planning and construction.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities:
• Supervising and overseeing the direction of project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specification and requirements are met.
• Implementation and regular reviews of the Method Statement to ensure a quality standard Fit-Out works.
• Conduct regular on-site inspections of Fit-out installations as they progress through to completion.
• Provide overall site management, coordination, planning, specification and coordination of subcontractors
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
• Reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
• Liaising with the client, other construction team
• Coordinating & supervising construction workers
• Ensuring that all materials use and work performed are as per specifications. Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
• Checking and preparing site reports (daily, weekly, monthly, look ahead)
• Maintaining quality control procedures, quality control on site
• Assessing and minimizing risk
• Writing reports and keeping on top of paper works
• Track, monitor and forecast progress of all activities
• Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
• Minimum 5 years of work in Construction and Fit-out work is preferred.
• Fluent in Azerbaijani, proficient in English – is preferable.
• Knowledge CAD, proficient AutoCAD, Excel, MS Word, Outlook.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Professional development opportunities