We are looking for a Category Manager to join Bolt’s Groceries team on our journey to build our grocery vertical and dark stores all over the country and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our ambitious delivery goals.
The Category Manager will be one of the key members at our Bolt Market local team and you will be responsible for defining the perfect product assortment and making sure we source the exact quantity at the best possible price while always negotiating with suppliers the best promotions & discounts. On top of that you will work closely with the Country Manager to determine our local pricing strategy, based on your analysis of the market and analysis of product sales.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Define Bolt Market ideal product assortment and work cross functionally with Supply Chain Manager to make sure all goods are delivered in the different dark stores on time.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and manage all negotiations to ensure the best assortment and prices.
- Implement local promotions and discounts with suppliers, set prices and support other teams with the sales forecast.
- Analyse key operational and sales metrics in order to identify assortment gaps to improve supplier and category management and then search for new suppliers for defined products.
- Define with the Country Manager the Bolt Market pricing strategy.
- Plan marketing activities and collaboration with brands.
- Collaborate and work with the HQ team to identify potential improvement opportunities.
- Monitor competitors and make price and product adjustments as needed.
- Achieve projected sales and gross profit objectives.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 2+ years of working experience in Procurement & buying, FMCG, Account Management, Project Management or fast paced start-ups.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Azerbaijani.
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities and relationship management experience.
- Strong organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
-Ability to think both strategically and tactically with strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Proven ability to identify, analyse, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
APPLY HERE - https://careers.bolt.eu/positions/5392546002