We are looking for an Operations Specialist to join Bolt’s Groceries team on our journey to build our grocery vertical, dark stores all over the country and work both with local and HQ teams to achieve our ambitious delivery goals. The Operations Specialist will be one of the key members at our Bolt Market local team and you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of one or more dark stores, both on the operational performance and quality metrics as well as planning resources, managing staffing and working schedules.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Plan and manage all warehouse operations including pickers, deliveries, inventory, equipment and systems.
- Be the first point of contact for any operational issues and key performance indicators of your assigned dark store.
- Manage all Pickers responsible for both picking and arranging shelves in the warehouse.
- Control that all KPIs are in line with our operating standards.
- Make sure the dark store is in optimal condition and the team is comfortable with the working environment
- Manage all warehouse deliveries, inventory and, more importantly, stock levels.
- When needed, pack and deliver products to the different couriers that arrive at the dark store.
- Optimise the operational efficiency of the dark stores and the operating costs.
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with a healthy work environment and legal requirements at the dark store.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Operations or related field.
- Previous relevant experience in operations management, supply chain/warehouse management, business development, retail or related industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Azerbaijani.
- Proven track record of consistently achieving quality metrics and operational targets by improving operational processes and frameworks.
- Great analytical skills. Ability to interpret and present data to support decision-making.
- You are an analytical thinker who loves to solve problems.
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems.
- You are organised. You deliver stuff on time & handle stress well.
- You are social. You can easily network with people of all backgrounds.
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
APPLY HERE - https://careers.bolt.eu/positions/5392513002